In this episode: Chase’s experience as a PGA pro, going low in the Assistants Championship, monthly challenges, golf & fitness tips, audiobooks & podcasts, and more!
Chase is a Class A PGA member, TPI certified (golf fitness), BA in business marketing, aspiring head teaching professional, health and fitness enthusiast, and one talented golfer!
- 2:03 – Early golf career
- 6:35 – How he developed swing speed
- 9:35 – Going low at PGA Assistants Championship
- 23:40 – lessons from challenges (cold showers)
- 32:10 – Adding value on Instagram
- 37:32 – Finding his career path
- 40:18 – Fitness, golf warm up & practice routines
- 51:58 – Experiences in golf biz & Future goals
- 1:00:07 – Books, Audiobooks, & Podcasts
- 1:08:40 – Final 2Qs: Life Lessons from CG
Enjoy this one, and gratitude to my bud Chase Garris