Jon DuToit is a purposeful, well intentioned, seriously talented individual. He’s a former professional golfer who now works as a full time mentor with CGF (College Golf Fellowship). We discuss our golf experiences, finding flow states, and the meaning behind what we do.
- 4:08 The State Open, Faith, & College Golf Fellowship
- 11:00 Golf experiences & Getting out of your own way
- 23:25 Tips to play better golf
- 35:40 Realizing your identity & Finding purpose
- 47:44 Book recommendations
- 50:29 Jon’s why & Final Q